Ved International Discussion Board

what is suggestion box?

Go down

what is suggestion box? Empty what is suggestion box?

Post by sumankhadka on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 am

Community Feedback Management

Sep 10, 2008 - "While SuggestionBox.com isn't a sexy startup, it's one of the most useful startups I've seen in a long time. If they go after large corporate clients, they could do very, very well."

View article >>
Video Resumes Catch on in Tough Economy

Aug 21, 2008 - "SuggestionBox.com, the Solana Beach, CA based website, is one of a growing number of companies looking past the paper…"

Click here to watch the video >>
Go ahead. Make a suggestion.

Aug 11, 2008 - "A cool idea… and you make it really easy for customers (or potential customers) to make suggestions about your brand, your store, your service or your haircut."

View article >>
SuggestionBox, a Better Way to Manage Feedback

Aug 8, 2008 - "Probably the coolest thing that I've yet to see reported on, though, is that SuggestionBox actually takes those customer suggestions and does their best to put them in the right hands."

View article >>
Lights, Camera, Hire Me!

Aug 7, 2008 - "Once you put somebody on camera, there are little nuances that come through in terms of their personality that you don't get when you're sitting face to face."

View article >>
SuggestionBox, Innovation in Customer Feedback

Aug 6, 2008 - "SuggestionBox is revolutionizing the way customers can provide feedback by creating an online system that allows customers to submit and track feedback to any company."

View article >>
The effortless way to make your opinion count!

Aug 5, 2008 - "Simply log on to SuggestionBox.com, a site that lets you submit comments to any local or national business, which are then sent to the company at no charge!"

View feature >>
Rockin' Customer Feedback: SuggestionBox.com

Aug 4, 2008 - "With the state of customer satisfaction and being in an economic downturn, placing emphasis on your customers is crucial. SuggestionBox is that bridge between a company and its customers."

View article >>
Would You Use SuggestionBox.com?

May 20, 2008 - "As I looked at the (SuggestionBox.com) site, I had a sudden vision of that wooden suggestion box abandoned in a corner of the kitchen at a company I visited. There it sat all alone. Of course, with digital information it's a completely new ball game."

View article >>
The Suggestion Box (SuggestionBox.com): Can It Save Traditional Media?

May 9, 2008 - “SuggestionBox.com is simple and intuitive to use. It can be used by organizations large and small, and it's affordable. It's an affordable and intelligent way to jump in the Web 2.0 water. What are you waiting for ... the competition to do it first?”

View article >>
SuggestionBox.com - Virtual Suggestion Box

May 6, 2008 - “This is certainly a great way to manage customer suggestions and complaints and if implemented properly, customers would like the fact that they receive feedback throughout the process.”

View article >>
SuggestionBox.com: A Feedback System That Doesn’t Feel Pointless

May 2, 2008 - “SuggestionBox.com has designed a full-featured suggestion management system that should make the (feedback) process faster and more rewarding for companies and their patrons alike.”

View article >>
Press Releases

sumankhadka
Newbies
Newbies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is suggestion box? Empty Re: what is suggestion box?

Post by sanjupaudel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 am

I couldn't get your points. would you please explain it in detail so that i can understand.
sanjupaudel
sanjupaudel
Worker
Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum