Ved International Discussion Board

Management

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Management

Post by a30sd99 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 pm

The word management is widely used a term in various areas and time periods. It is very difficult and pratically impossible to give single defination covering all aspectd with human beings their behaviour are highly uncertain and unpredicable. They are directly related with the enviromental factor do it should be defined with various ways.
Management can be explained as manageing men tact fully to get things done.

According to Theo Heimann, management has three different meanings, viz.,

Management as a Noun : refers to a Group of Managers.
Management as a Process : refers to the Functions of Management i.e. Planning, Organising, Directing, Controlling, etc.
Management as a Discipline : refers to the Subject of Management.

Management is an individual or a group of individuals that accept responsibilities to run an organisation. They Plan, Organise, Direct and Control all the essential activities of the organisation. Management does not do the work themselves. They motivate others to do the work and co-ordinate (i.e. bring together) all the work for achieving the objectives of the organisation.

a30sd99
Worker
Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Management

Post by biwake on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Post Locked as this is not the suitable place to post about tourism. It is the section where people can advertise their products and anything else. I suggest you to read rules and regulation of this forum site before posting anything else.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

View user profile http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum