Ved International Discussion Board

make money with google adsense with your blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

make money with google adsense with your blog

Post by umeshvuzel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Hello guys if you are searching ways to earn money online then google adsense it best way for you and all the people in the internet. For your information google is the most trust worthy and legit site that pays people money. They do not cheat on people. This programme is most the paying and most searched programme in the internet. Every website owner and blogger dream of getting approve by google. If you have noticed that whenever you visit a website you see an ad that ad is mostly the google ad. If you click that the website owner get paid. The google adsense is what people like to join.There are many payment methods given by google. You can choose bank wire transfer ,western union money transfer or check method. Let's know a little bit more about google adsense, google adsense is a PPC programme. PPc meas pay per click that means when ever the visitor on your blog or website clicks the google ad you get paid by them. It's very good programme in the internet. But how to join this programme and how it works that question you have in your mind???? If yes then here's the answer. To join this programme you must have a gmail id and you must have blog or your own website. After you have a website or blog you go to earning section of your blog and there you see sign up for google adsense. Click in that and give right information and you payment address. remember you must give right address so google sends you money in that address. After you sign up you go to lay out section of your blog and press ad gadget and there you choose google adsense gadget. Then gogle shows their ads in your blog and if any person who visits your blog clicks it then you get paid. Isn't this so simple but remember don't ever click that ad by yourself because will banned you adsense account and won't pay you.
This is the little but simple information but to approved by google it's very hard nowdays. And remember you cannot show google ads in your blog until you are approved by them. To get approved by google adsense nowdays it's almost impossible but there are some tricks to approved by google for that trick you got to join our faceboo. If you join us i will provide tips and tricks there. Remember if you got approved by them you will be lucky.Our Facebook group is closed to unknown so send us friend request and we will ad you in our group. You can send friend request to these ids Umesh Bhujel ( with eye pic) Pranish stha oe B kes stha

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make money with google adsense with your blog

Post by swikritipradhan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

oh yes thank you umesh ji for sharing this post and helping me. I just want to tell that the post is not fake and whatever he has posted is absolutely true. And i have also applied this task.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:24 pm

oh yes thank you umesh ji for sharing this post and helping me. I just want to tell that the post is not fake and whatever he has posted is absolutely true. And i have also applied this task.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top