Ved International Discussion Board

online job

Go down

online job Empty online job

Post by dearnavin4all on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 am

If anyone seriously want to earn money via doing online work than you should visit ved international branch office at new baneswor kathmandu Nepal. Definately they guide you to how to register in online work.

dearnavin4all
Manager
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

online job Empty Re: online job

Post by umeshvuzel on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Are you insane. They guide us to do free jobs and they take money for that. This jobs can be done if you have true knowledge about surfing in the internet and there are many jobs in the internet that are better than mic********* and min**********. The sites are free to register and you can do jobs simply. if you have problem then you can serch videos n the youtube for help. We all are so innocent people that we trust scam offices. And do you know we can mastercard for free of costs if you donot beleive me then go to my blog just clickin the earth icon in my profile here in this forum. and yes we get paid only $1 for making 100 posts and clicking 20 ads in this forum and the worst thing is that they give Rs65 for $1. All our hard is nothing for that. Do you know that they earn more than $3 to $4 for 20 clicks but we get paid only$1. They give $1=Rs65 let's forget that but why don't they plan to increase our revinue. Why do not they plan to increase points and money for that. For example100points=$1.5 or something. We all are doing work and vedforum is earning. We earn little they earn more. After all we work hard we hardly earn money just to pay our electricity bill....Hahahah so funny......Keep on earning ved for our hard work.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kumarstha on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

"umeshvuzel" you are absolutely right and I heartily support what you say. All those things which you have mentioned are really true. And the other thing is that they have banned me twice for copying and other people are also doing the same but they are done nothing.

kumarstha
Newbies
Newbies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by umeshvuzel on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey friend kumarstha if you wanna join our facebook group then send friend request to Umesh Bhujel(profile pic with eye). We are providin our members tips and tricks on working for online jobs. We are also doing part time online jobs and we get paid $3 a day for only 1 hours. remember to earn money online you need a group and support. For that contact us by sending a friend request

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:47 am

I am also doing extra jobs related to the jobs4mumssite but at first they showed the maximum job but later they have stopped sending the jobs so i am fedup doing the job now i think i have to leave this task i found it more time consuming but no money.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:40 am

i don't think they guide us they just give the photocopy which we follow and anyone can do that with these instruction loaded photocopy.anyway we just have to keep working on it so we can earn more.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

View user profile http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kumarstha on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 am

Thank you "umeshvuzel" for you suggestion. I have added but it would more easier for me to send request to you if you have given me your e-mail id. It would be more easier for me to add you.

kumarstha
Newbies
Newbies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum